Well, all things must come to an end. Everyone headed back to the airport to catch their flights home. I anxiously awaited my sister's arrival so we could continue onto Germany. I said goodbye to the other 24 in our group and headed up to see my sister. We caught our flight from Paris to Dusseldorf where we were greeting by my aunt and her brother in law. We visited with our family for the short 6 days we were there and then headed back to Paris for our last night before we flew home on Feb 16th. My sister and I didn't have much luck with our return to France, but we made it. We left Saturday morning to catch our flight back to Philly. It was a great trip, and we are looking forward to our family coming to visit us in the summer! I will close for now, but stay tuned for the status and pics of my ankle surgery on 3 March!
pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/grtwhthype69/GermanyFeb9152008ParisFeb15162008
pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/grtwhthype69/GermanyFeb9152008ParisFeb15162008
1 comment:
Hope your surgery went well, we are thinking of you! Susan - Holy Cross Academy
Post a Comment