Well, it has been a few days since I have written...I went to the Dr. on Tuesday 1 April, and they took an x-ray and put on yet another cast. This makes 6 in less than a month! I now have an american flag cast. Not sure why I have been having so much pain, but they decided to give me an extension on my convalescent leave because I have gone back to non-weight bearing and can not get around very good. I was supposed to return to work today, but now it won't be until 22 April. I am so bored!! I can't drive my car because it is a stick shift so I have been stuck at home at the mercy of others to cart me around or switch cars. It has not been easy to say the least. The people in my church choir have been wonderful though-all of them concerned with my well being and progress. I am very blessed to have them!
Well, not much else to say at the moment. The Pope will be here soon, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to get tickets to see him, not to mention that I am on crutches which would prove nearly imposible to maneuver in the crowd. Oh well.
Until next time, may the peace of Christ be with you always...
Well, not much else to say at the moment. The Pope will be here soon, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to get tickets to see him, not to mention that I am on crutches which would prove nearly imposible to maneuver in the crowd. Oh well.
Until next time, may the peace of Christ be with you always...
No comments:
Post a Comment