Well, I just got re-evaluated after doing 3 months of physical therapy. The Docs want to do surgery so 3 March is the day! Exactly 1 year and 1 day since my knee surgery! Does it ever end?! Well, moving onto bigger and better things...
I leave for France tomorrow to go on a Pilgrimage with the Oblate Sisters of St. Frances de Sales. I will be in France until the 9th of Feb when my sister meets me to go to Germany and see my family. In an attempt to keep my friends, Maria and Betsy and the rest of my Holy Cross family informed, I am going to try and write about my day each night. Wish me luck!
I will also be putting pictures on as well so stay in touch!!!! The pictures will be on the right side under links called "Picasa Web Albums".
Lotsa love,
Christie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment