A Day in the Life...

This is a blog following the journey of an average person on a quest for peace: peace of mind, peace of heart, peace of soul, peace of Christ.

Friday, December 25, 2015

From

hey My


http://shavesking.com/massage.php?pretty=1ueuw1gcb27npg2
Posted by Christie at 3:32 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

You are visitor...

hit counter
free web hit counters

Just Me

Just Me
Me in Iraq April 2006

About Me

Christie
VA, United States
I am a former United States Marine. I spent 13 years packing parachutes and rigging cargo for airdrop. I currently work as an equipment specialist evaluating equipment for the infantry.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ▼  2015 (1)
    • ▼  December (1)
      • From
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)